Sunday, May 24, 2009

hello!

So I have finally set up a blog! Sorry it has taken me so long :)

As you guys probably know, my grads are coming up. My first one is on thursday! It is crazy how fast this year has gone by. The guy that is taking me is named Mark. He is the most outgoing crazy guy i have ever met. Its going to take a lot of energy to keep up all night :) My next one is on june 4th and I'm going with Dj. He is also way outgoing and we are going to take the bus. a little unusual but its going to be really fun! I'm excited to put up my pictures for you guys to see.  Mom has a lot of fun spoiling me with these grads. Im getting my hair done from michelle lyons so hopefully it will look good. My dress is a knee length blue ( yes.. dad sent the wrong picture! haha) and luckily the sleeves look very natural. The only problem with this dress is the fact that i can hardly fit into it. I have stopped eating my deserts and snacking. I have lost 7 pounds so far and am about to do a clense to help me breath a little better in it! haha David said I should of just gotten a bigger dress. When I see the deserts mom has been making i kinda agree :)

Rugby is going great. We are undefeated and are about to enter the playoffs in first place. We are hopefully going to get first place but lets cross our fingers that we play good. In the last two games I've scored my first two tries of the season. I was really proud of myself, and my team said that when I came up I had the biggest smile on my face. Next time ill make sure to make it look like i get them all the time :) 
OH! the craziest thing happened in my turny on friday!! A girl on my team was running with the ball and got tackled and hit her head. She got knocked unconcious and then started having a siezure! The ambulence had to come and it was really scary playing after that!
Dont worry :) I only have bruises :)

Im going to go, but ill try and keep this updated as much as i can!




3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! I am so excited that you have a blog now! I will email everyone the link. I can not wait for your grads! You are going to look absolutely stunning!! Bahahah good luck with the cleanse tomorrow.. there is nothing that makes you feel better than eating veggies and plain chicken all day :) Don't forget to microwave those protein bars for 17 seconds before eating.. its the BEST!
    It was fun watching your rugby game today! I can't wait til the next one! I'll get some good pics with my new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you have finally joined us! It was really fun reading your blog-you're so cute! I hope you have a great time at grad! Take a ton of pictures :) And congrats on your tries... (i still dont understand why they call them that...)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't believe that girl had a concussion and seizure. Is she alright?? You be careful OK? I'm so excited for you, getting to go to 2 grads! Your lucky. I hope you have a great time. I want to see lots of pictures alright? Post them on here! Im SO HAPPY you got a blog. Oh, and when r ya coming down to provo for camps/EFY? I can't wait to see you again. I miss you loads. Love ya

    ReplyDelete