Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hey everybody.
So i've decided to update my blog every sunday, since sundays are the the only day i really any free time. 

I had my first Grad this week. It was AMAZING! so much fun! Mark picked me up around 3 and we went to the south to take some pictures with his friends. I was so glad to figure out the couple that we were doubling with, i was really good friends with the girl. We got to the grad at like 5 and were able to walk around and vist with people. There were so many crazy styles of dresses. I loved just watching people. The decorations were crazy! there were poeple on slilts walkinga round and the place was all colorul, there were couches and it looked just so cool. 
When we got there i found out that Mark was the MC for the grad. He didnt know what he was saying so he just got up there and " wong" or "wingged" it.. haha however you say it. It really impressed me he could do that. lol i would of been so nervous. He had to say the grace and everything. 
After the dinner, the dance started. At Centential there are alot of mormons, so we stuck with kids from his stake and had a relaly fun time at the dance. We headed out at like 10 though to go the the dry after grad at the stake. There were big bouncy castles, jousting thing, Bungi running things, glow in the dark dogeball, food, pinatats.. and a ton more! we stayed there untill like 2 in the morning. We then got all the kids that were there to go outside and play games. We played all sorts and it was super fun. When it got kinda cold, we went back inside and played mafia untill 5 in the morning. Then the four of us ( courtny, court, mark and me) went to matts house and ate all of his food. then we went to courts house and hung around there before we went back to the stake centre to have breakfast. 
Dad picked me up at the stake centre so that i could go to school. Everybody else went up to edmonton ( im so sad i didnt go!!) but i had to be at school. So when i got there i had fitness testing in gym. I pretty much died! i feel asleep lots in my classes.
Since i had another date that night i didnt get to sleep untill like 11 that next night.
It was soo great :)
and i fit in my dress.. i lost a total of 9 pounds :)

We got some good pictures, but none of them are on the computer right now. ill put them on as soon as possible :)

We won our first play off game.. our next one is on wednesay. Its agasint a pretty good team.. so im kinda nervous for it! wish us luck!!

I just cant wait untill school is done. im so stressed with it. just another couple weeks and then im done.. hopefully i dont have a heart attack before :) this weekend will be fun tho.. its only a three day week, then i have grad on thursday, temple trip on friday, date on saterday and then if we win our game. finals on monday.. 

but im going to start to study for bio again. i have a unit exam tomorrow. Bye everybody.. love ya!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you said you would update your blog and you did! I had fun reading it... I have to say that I do not understand how you can go so long without sleep! I would die!
    You looked absolutely stunning for Grad, I am so glad I was able to be there and see you. I'm excited for the next one!
    I can't wait for your play-off games! And you guys will win, I have no doubt about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging! I love reading it. I know you are so crazy busy--I really feel for you right now. Let me know what I can do to help! You'll make it, though--I know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe! That sounds like so much fun! How was your second Grad? I want to hear all about it too. I can't wait for the Jonas brothers! Im totally excited to see you again. It will be a blast. I can't wait to see your pictures of grad. Post them asap! Good luck with your last little while of school. I hope its not too stressful for ya. When do you finish for the summer? I'll be praying for you. Try to find some time to relax, its good for you! ;) I miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete